Hair Loss : Compilation Of Natural Remedies – Ayurvedic Tips
Hello guys, this is Sarah. Most of us have hair loss problem. Of course me myself and Liam have this problem. So I decided to find natural solutions to manage as well as to prevent hair loss. As a matter of fact, I did a lot of research and came up with some wonderful and effective remedies. And today I’m going to share it with you guys.
Health and Hair loss
Guys if you are losing hair, undoubtedly it means something is wrong with your health. I’ll list some of the health issues that directly and indirectly contribute to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Vitamin and Mineral deficiency
- Weight loss
- Protein deficiency
- Health condition due to excessive use of Chemicals etc.
Natural Remedies For Hair loss
- Boil water with Neem Leaves and use it daily to wash your hair.
- If possible find some Phyllanthus niruri plant and blend the leaves with some water and make it into a paste. Apply the paste to your scalp and wash it off after 20 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a week.
- Boil equal proportions of lemon juice and coconut oil . Let it cool down and apply it to your scalp. Wash it off after 10 – 15 minutes. This blend prevents dandruff and hair loss.
- Blend Mung bean powder with curd and make a thick paste. Apply the paste to your scalp and wash it off after 10 -15 minutes. This paste is very good if you have a dandruff problem.
- This mix is very good for having healthy hair. Take some coconut oil, add some lime juice and Fenugreek seed powder and mix it well. Apply the mixture to your head and wash it off after 30 minutes. Do this regularly to have a healthy hair.
- Apply lime juice to your face and head. Wash it off after 10 – 15 minutes. Surprisingly good for dandruff problem.
- Chop some Shallot and boil it in coconut oil. Let it cool and apply it to your head daily before shower.
- Make a blend of Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry powder) with water. Apply the thick paste to your head and wash it off after 20 – 30 minutes. Do this twice or thrice a week.
- A mix of Amla powder, Ashwagandha Powder and water is very effective for preventing hair loss. So, apply the paste to your head and wash it off after 20-30 minutes. Do this thrice a week.
- Mix Aloe Vera Gel with coconut oil and honey. Apply apple mix to your head and wash it off with lukewarm water after 20 – 30 minutes.
- Do yoga to release stress and depression.
Buy Essential Ingredients From Amazon
Mung Bean Seed Flour
Fenugreek seed powder
Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry powder)
Aloe Vera Gel